Participate in a clinic lead by the 620 CKRM Rider Cheerleading Team. 2017 Lil Rider Cheer Day Clinic will be held on Saturday, July 23.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS JULY 22, 2017. MAX PARTICIPANTS IS 300.
CLICK ON 'DOWNLOADS' FOR DETAILS AND THE REGISTRATION FORM, OR CLICK HERE.
Participants will get:
● Instruction and interaction with the 620 CKRM Rider Cheerleading Team
● Pizza lunch
● A “Little Rider Cheer Day” T-shirt
● Two game tickets to the July 29th Rider game (one must be used for the participant)
Little Rider Cheer Day Details
● Participants must be between 5 and 12 years of age (inclusive).
● Clinic Date: Saturday, July 23rd @ Mosaic Stadium – rain or shine!
o Ages 5-8 (inclusive) - Registration starts at 11:30am and the clinic runs from 12pm-4pm (starting with lunch).
o Ages 9-12 (inclusive) – Registration starts at 9:30am and the clinic runs from 10am-4pm.
● Deadline for registration is July 22nd, 2017. There will be a maximum of 300 participants
o Ages 5-8 (inclusive) – Cost is $75.
o Ages 9-12 (inclusive) – Cost is $90.
● Please remember to bring a labelled water bottle, sunscreen, hat, and jacket, as we will be outside on the field for the clinic.
● Little Riders will be put into groups based on age, lead by a member of the 620 CKRM Rider Cheerleaders.
● No experience is needed; beginners to advanced cheerleaders are welcome.
Game Day Performance Information
● Little Rider Cheerleaders will wear their t-shirt as a “uniform” for the routine. The Routine will be filmed and featured on the Maxtron at the July 29th game.
● Parent and child are welcome to come and enjoy the game and video that will be presented at half time.
● Parents are more than welcome to come view the filming of the routine at 3PM on July 23rd
● Please contact the ticket office if you wish to purchase additional tickets for the game. 1-888-4-RIDERS
Want to learn more? Visit Lil' Rider Cheer Day Camp's website.